HYP-235: Hydra-Pulse 235
Hydra-Pulse SDI-12 Non-Contact Radar Level Sensor
The Hydra-Pulse 235 is a continuous non-contact water level measurement sensor that is versatile, easy to use and program. Installation is simple and since the sensor measurement is non-contact (installed above the water) accurate water level measurements can be taken even in flood conditions without possibility of damage to the sensor. The next generation Hydra-Pulse has a proven mean time between failure (MTBF) of more than 50 years, and is the most accurate in the industry with a measurement accuracy of 2mm up to 115 ft (35 m).
*When combined with the HartBeat and HartBeat Plus additional interface options become available.
Points of Interest:
- Industry best +/-2mm accuracy to a measuring distance of 115 ft (35 m)*
- Accuracy unaffected by rain, humidity, dust or temperature
- 4-20mA and HART
- Dual SDI-12 outputs (with HartBeat & HartBeat Plus)
- Remote sensor configuration (with HartBeat Plus)
- Completely waterproof and dustproof
- 50+ years Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Completely maintenance free
- Easy installation
*Hydra-Pulse HYP275 available with 2mm accuracy up to a measuring distance of 246 ft (75 meters)