One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customize and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Submersible pressure transmitter with ceramic measuring cell 4...20 mA
The HYDRO-WELL is suitable for continuous level measurement of liquids. Typical applications are measurements in water/waste water facilities, deep wells and in the shipbuilding industry.
The ceramic CERTEC® measuring cell is the heart of The HYDRO-WELL. The hydrostatic pressure of the liquid column causes a capacitance change in the measuring cell via the ceramic diaphragm. This change is converted into a standard 4...20 mA signal. The entire measuring cell consists of high purity ceramic and is characterized, apart from its excellent long-term stability, by very high overload resistance.
- Smallest measuring range : +0.1 … +60 bar/+10 … +6000 kPa (+1.45 … +870.2 psig)
- Deviation in characteristics : 0.1%
- Process ﬁtting : Straining clamp, threaded ﬁtting unassembled from G1 (ISO 228-1) or from 1 NPT, thread G1½ (ISO 228-1) or from 1½ NPT on the housing
- Process temperature : -20 … +80 °C (-4 … +176 °F)
- Ambient, storage and transport temperature : -40 … +80 °C (-40 … +176 °F)
- Operating voltage : 8 … 35 V DC