Hydrological Services regularly runs training programs for instrument technicians, field hydrographers, hydrologists and watershed management personnel at the Hydrological Services' factory complex in Sydney, Australia, or on site anywhere in the world.
A fully equipped training room, including audio/visual system, provides an ideal facility for holding group training programs. The company's ‘high velocity’ tow tank and test rigs make these training programs an excellent combination of both practical and theoretical aspects.
Special training programs can be put together to meet the needs of specific clients. As well, clients can take the opportunity of being on site while their systems are being configured and tested.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC TRAINING
Locations: Hydrological Services America (Florida) & Hydrological Services (Australia)
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauges
- Data Loggers
- Current Meter Maintenance
- Current Meter Counters And Gauging Computers
- Float Operated Systems (shaft encoders)
- Gas Purge Systems
- Cableway Systems (Remote Controlled & Manual)
- Pressure Transducers
- Sediment Samplers
- Other Training As Required
Location: Hydrological Services (Australia)
- Hydrographic Basics
- Hydrometric Site Selection
- Hydrometric Site Installation
- Theory of Water Level Measurement
- Current Meter Gauging (Theory and Practical)
- Introduction to Discharge Rating Curves
- Stream Station Survey (Theory and Practical)
- Rating Curve Development And Extrapolation
- Flood Gauging
- Current Meter Maintenance and Calibration (Theory and Practical)
- Sediment Sampling
For more information, please contact us.