One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customize and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
iRIS 350FX Data Logger
The iRIS 350FX has been designed and constructed for use in harsh outdoor and industrial environments. It is compact, cost effective and easily configured, with support for a wide range of instrumentation; the physical communication interfaces are:
- RS232 port (DTE configuration)
- 3G modem, Ethernet or Iridium Satellite
- SDI-12 serial instrumentation bus port
- Serial camera (iRIS-CAM)
- Modbus slave protocol for SCADA
Data may be accessed / downloaded in several ways:
- Direct RS232 connection e.g. laptop or data radio.
- IP based packet transfer
- SMS text back (immediate values only)
- FTP file transfer (up to 2 pre-configured locations)
- Internal and/or external 12V SLA battery. Lowest power mode current ~ 3mA. An integral charger accepts a 15-30Vdc input. A solar panel can be directly connected to the charger input. Over-voltage and reverse polarity protected with self-resetting fuse.
- 8MB flash memory. A typical site with 2 parameters logged every 15 minutes plus battery voltage logged hourly will give 12 years of storage before data overwrite occurs.
- Non-isolated DTE RS232 at 1200 - 115200 bps (default 38400 bps)
- Wireless 3G modem. Or, on PCB Rev 1.2+), a custom comms module.
- SDI-12 instrumentation port.
- Serial VGA camera proprietary connection (3.3V CMOS levels)
- Enclosure: IP66
- Operating: -10ºC to +70ºC (14 ºF to +158 ºF).
- Storage: -30ºC to +85ºC (-22 ºF to +185 ºF)